Our Children’s Ministries are places for children (infant through 6th grade) and parents to develop relationships with each other and with adult leaders who assist parents in discipling their children toward a relationship with Christ.
“…tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the LORD, and His might, and the wonders that He has done.” Psalm 78:4 (ESV)
- First-Time Attendees: If you are attending First Baptist Church for the first time, find out where you need to take your children. Ask for help, any of the teachers in our children’s area can assist you in finding where you and your child needs to be. So, just ask.
- Nursery: Our nursery provides a safe and loving environment for children birth through 4 years old.
- Breakout: Preschool age children through elementary (kindergarten through 6th grade) come together to worship, learn about God and grow in their faith development.
- RAs and GAs: this is our children’s mission ministries whose goals are to teach children who Jesus is, help them learn the Word of God and train them to share those teachings with the world around them through missions.[media id=1]
- MidTown: Children worship God through music, drama, missions and mission studies.